Thank you so much for allowing me the amazing and rewarding job of photographing the most important little person in your life. Please be assured that I will handle your tiny newborn with the utmost tenderness and care.
My home studio is located at Via Garabaldi 7 Brugnera
Please feel free to contact me at 3662171401 should you need directions or for any other reason regarding your session.
What to expect:
Your session will last between 2 to 3 hours so please come prepared to relax and take
this time to rest. Please ensure you bring a snack and plenty of water for yourselves as I will be busy with your baby so will not have a chance to offer you anything to eat or drink :-).
I have props that I will use during your session, however, if you have any special outfits, blankets or props that you would like included in your photos, please bring them with you and we will try to work them into the session. Please do give me these at the beginning of the session so I can plan to use them as I go along.
If you would like to be photographed with your baby or would like some sibling shots, please let me know prior to the session. A white/cream tight fitting v-neck t-shirt with a good, snug pair of jeans is suggested for Dad and a white/cream blouse, top or soft flowy dress for Mom. If Dad is comfortable bearing his chest for a few photos, this can make for some very tender images.
For siblings, please have boys in a pair of jeans or plain long pants with a plain white/ cream t-shirt. And for girls, they can wear a pretty dress or anything that is plain in neutral colors.
2. Interact with and try to keep baby awake for 1-2 hours before your session to ensure he/she is really sleepy for the session. This is very important as without this we spend too much time getting them to sleep and not as much time photographing them. A couple of tricks to use is to give baby a bath or get them naked and give them a massage.
3. Baby needs to be fed as much as possible during the 12 hours that precede the session. This will allow for baby to sleep as deeply and as long as possible.
4. Please ensure your little one has a full belly for the session. Please feed your baby just before you leave for the studio, you may need to feed once more before the season begins. If baby is formula fed, please bring extra formula and bottles.
5. Please be prepared to feed your baby during the session if he/she needs a top up to be settled.
6. Dress baby in loose fitting clothes to avoid any lines on skin. Please avoid any onesies or anything that we have to pull off over baby’s head.
7. Please bring a pacifier, as this can be very helpful during the session to help settle baby.
8. The studio is kept at a very warm temperature to ensure baby remains warm and comfortable while in their birthday suit, so I recommend that parents dress in layers so that you can remove some if you are too warm.
9. During the session please sit back and relax. I won’t need much assistance, so take advantage of this time to rest. Feel free to bring along your laptop or a book or just take a NAP :-).
10. When you arrive at the studio, please leave baby in their car seat and I will remove him/her. Often I am able to move baby straight from the car chair to my set up where he/she will be photographed without them waking.
It is my hope that you come to the studio feeling comfortable and at home. I am truly honored to be able to document this incredible time in your lives and look forward to getting to know you and your sweet baby.
Any questions at all, please feel free to call me.